Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Jan 3rd 2010...yeah thats gonna leave a scar

Well tonight at about 10:17 I managed to remove all of the skin in about a quarter sized area on my knuckle....middle left hand.....I thought it was to bone, but I just missed that :) I dont see anything they can do to fix it, short of a skin graft...there just isnt anything...I guess you know its bad when your looking at your own tendons and blood vessels....funny thing is it didnt hurt....probably because all the skin with nerves was removed. But not the first time, wont be the last.....nothing a little neosporin and duct tape wont fix...Ill probably should start taking some of my $5.99 500 count bought in mexico cipro economy sized looks like a vitamin bottle....stuff....tonight to keep it from really infecting....

But the alternator and water pump motor plate are looking good :) And it dosent hurt now...so I think Im gonna go throw a nitrile glove on it and keep cranking.

As Jesse Ventura said in Predator "I dont have time to bleed"......

Chateed with Mack Reeve tonight, Ive been meaning to give him a call for like a month now...always good to talk to.

My elbow is still smarting from a week of the buffer....Im what they call a "hot mess" apparently......and my hair is turning GREY ! I need a girlfriend if for no other reason than to have her pull these things out ! When I get stressed, I get grey....pull em out and stress goes away they dont come back.....go figure...the whole back of my head turned "salt and pepper" when my son his liver transplant...I was at my barber and said, Crap Chuck dont you ever clean these clippers because of all the grey hitting my apron....he notified me it was coming from my head...I went home and had the wife pull every last one....never came back..I was 24

I dont think Im stressed...but the hair tells all :) Maybe, just maybe this time its age....

Just working to finish up the alternator and WP motor mount tonight....Im having to do it all by hand , well with a drill.....my Aunts Machine is "down" got all loaded up and went over to find it was a bust....So I went and saw the "Chipmunks" movie with the squirts...they had a blast...if I never hear another Chipmunk singing it will be too soo....but I smiled and when they asked I told them Yes I liked it very much...

Needless to say all I could think of was getting ready for Pomona. In between ballads of chipmunk "music"

Im so very excited however about 2 things DP related....we have a "tenative" name and paint scheme for our car.....and 2 I found out anoter DP Guy got his hands on a 2nd car....so it wont be so lonley in D,E, and F when we changeup..... The Challengers are going to own those, and everywhere they move all the way up to A with the 5.7....mark my words they will.....Then maybe its time for a 360 combo...but those motors have been wrung out for 40+ years....I dont know how much "New" we could bring to it...But its an option.....and options are always good.

So all in all a day, just a day like any other here....a Good day....any day air is moving in and out of my lungs and my family is happy and safe.....nothing else really matters does it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment