Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17th 2010 , Warming up

Ok, today was unproductive as all hell, as far behind as I am I cant get motivated solo.

But I do "plan" things well alone, so I planned and laid out everything, I got confirmation on when the crew would be there this week and Jay is back to work tommorow, if were not there he dosent work so hes dying to get back to work.

There may be less than I thought to do, and more to get....the getting part sucks without the old man Ill have to do it, I dont mind but hes just as good at scrounging and coming up with things that will work but arent "application" specific, I need to get my double inset alloy screw fasterners for the Dzus fasters, Im not doing rivets and where Roush put the things, some aircraft fastners are in order.

So tommorow Ill do what I can as I have to wait for a few deliveries, but after that , Tue I can do the running I need.

DONT Order crap from FASTHEMIS Ive been charged for and promised and promised my fuel rails that were supposedly "In Stock" F em...Not a RELIABLE Source. Normally I wouldnt have bought from them but they CLAIMED to have something in stock everyone else was out of. And those were the ones I wanted.

My son is coming in tommorow to do some code work for the car, hes going to trim down the software used by the Gauge package to "lighten" it up so its a faster load on unit start, his "wheels" are already turning on how to do it....hell have fun and hes capable, which will save me time.

Did some body plugs today and reviewed my dads wiring. Not much else in the way of DP items.

So....tommorow Im even putting my son and stepson to work cutting alumninum for brackets/body plugs.....

And picking my heads up....theyre all done and putting the motor back together.

Should be FUN FUN FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment