Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan 19th 2010 Headers !







Well, an edit, I feel BAD about not posting pics for a while, but were in the short strokes and it will be cooler when its all togeter......Friday or Sat I think well be "complete" on all reassy....so THEN lots of Pics....... But till then other DP Guys may want to look into 3 step, I say MAY we MAY fall flat on our face, but options are nice, here is a custom set we had made......maybe it will give you an idea, they are of course equal length....and already fitted on a DP car....Im not sure but I know hes "willing" to make more, but itll be interesting to see the dyno and track numbers from both these and the TTI's, I MAY have the TTI's changed to a 3 step depending on numbers and results.






Well the first set of headers came in yesterday, we have 2 different kinds/approaches ordered.

These were ones we had made, they are very nice....very...port velocity on these should be tremendous at speed.

Heads are done, and our Alternator/Water pump mount is almost done less dress up and lightening. The motor will go back together Wed.

My house was broken into , the one I am remodeling and will be moving into in a month or so, they broke the back door in , nothing was taken but about 3 spools of copper wire, the tools were untouched....they obviously saw the copper through a window and it was a smash and grab, as nothing heavy or big was taken.....table saws still there generator still there....etc. Well its not now, I moved it out.......bastards....well I was going to replace the back door anyway........My fault for not being over there much I guess. But such is life. Karma will deal with them.

I went to the hardware store last night and my kids were with me after dinner....I had to get some 10.8 bolts for the seats. When I went to hug my daughter goodbye my 6 year old had filled her hood with BOLTS ! Apprently from the bins while I wasnt paying attention...so I have to take those back to ACE this morning, we were there till close so by the time we left the doors were locked....I was rolling.....too dam funny. He wanted to see how many he could put in there before it weighed her down....then I said, OK Lets roll...no wonder he wanted to stay in the Bolt aisle....I thought that just odd.

So, today final interior items, and engine/trans in. Radiator in...Tommorow Friday and Sat, Plumb....While Jay works on fixing, painting, cleaning up odds and ends.

Till Wed , Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment