Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan 9 2010.....working "mobile"

First a special thanks to all that wished David, both of them my son and my father speedy recovery. Both are doing great and we hope in my sons case to be home by Monday, my father Tommorow....

Thanks for your thoughts and wishes.

I didnt think Id be doing any DP work...well while he slept I took car of some things.

Wow....got one of those "do you want the good news or the bad news first calls" Well both because of my delay are MONSTER good news.....and well its one of our "seceret" weapons...I have to be careful because I didnt expect anyone to be able to do it in such short a time, and they did. So...what was a Phase II or III item is now in out initial outing....but the danger is neither of us see any future room on that item for improvment....so I have to be careful...it may suck its possible , unlikley but possible...so then there will be room again for improvment but....

And some EFI/ECU calls today...Our tuning is going to be a bit more involved and precise than I expected, but a little more time on the dyno and a lot more tuning and resolution on our maps...works for me.

So plans are being adjusted because of delays, we will have NO padding for major breakage in testing for Pomona. So it looks like a lighter than expected testing cycle....should make Pomona interesting....

Till Monday...cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment