Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan 15th....Theres no place like home

Well, home today...a bunch of running like a madman.

David was released this morning, clean bill of health , weve just got to keep an eye out on him for it happening again, but for now all good !

Left Cincy early this morning dropped the Spongemonkey off at his moms for the weekend, went to the shop looked over cam specs and some other info, looked at the old mans wiring, coming along nice.

Called in the reserve troops for some major building next week, I normally work alone(with the old man of course) or with a helper (Jay) but this time Im calling in some favors and going to grab a "Heavy Gun" the only guy I know that thinks like me other than my dad......My Ex Brother in law....I taught him the stupid, I dont have the right tool and no money for parts so this has to work and work well way of building. Hes as sharp as they come, I think by 12 he had already read the collected published works of Smokey Yunick and what more important understood everything. We spent 1000's of hrs building this that and the other for many many years from the time he was 12 or so till well after adulthood.

And another helper if I can get a hold of HER, yes her....shes a monster worker. Her number changed and I cant get a hold of her....shes a beast, can pick up a 440 short block like it was nothing, the whole damm thing never even blinks.....AND she works hard no breaks, shes a machine, and mechanical....She builds rice bikes...and shes good, when she was first reffered to me I was a little leary, then she worked for us for a day, she was for a long time our main help, but her life changed a bit and she didnt need to work.

So, tommorow a movie and time with the little ones, and to the shop I go......

Other than that not much fun.

The FUN will Start Sunday.........the GOAL is to have the car buttoned up by Friday, and leave for Georgia for Dyno and Tracking the week after, return then saddle up for Pomona.....if everything goes according to plan....yeah right.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Sweden.Do you have any info about Hennesy racing?Have riding att maries stock forum about his drag pak team.If you now about it Mail me att 52141@bredband.net tanks/LG

    ReplyDelete