Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan 14th (the RIGHT day) THURSDAY !

Well yesterday was an accident , I was thinking the days were blurring together, apparently they are....so Today is the 14th.

Anyway....some calls today DP related, some interesting, some humorous. Some informative. All kinds of stuff.

I worked on the Drag Pack challenger registry software today for a while, looking good ! Probably 2 weeks from now it will go live, I wont have any time next week....that for sure.

Our Headers are ON THEIR WAY !!!! Both SETS !!!! Wooooooo....1 set is from TTI, another is a different design I have high hopes for , but the TTI's are a "known" quantity. Johns and the other "fast" cars have run them without issue like Doug Duel....I think (and so does someone who has had their hands on a set) there is room for improvment, Indy didnt think so, and they did a lot of the Dev work with TTI on these....BUT I think I know better than a multimillion dollar company that has a good rep for performance...lol...does sound pretty stupid when you think of it....

But well see only the dyno will tell, they wont have the flow but they should have higher velocity and better scavenging....well see, if not Ive got a 1500$ set of door stops :)

And the cams came in today (well , 1 did the other will be here Monday)

The 2nd converter I get tommorow so....A LOT of Dyno tuning to find the right combination is in order, some of these items are for the later 5.7 combo but , were going to try and set them up and see if we can grab a gain anywhere over what we planned.

We (me and my son) will be OUTTA Here tommorow....Wooohooooooooo, all is well/back to normal with him. So hes gonna stay at his moms in Columbus for a few days before heading home.

So tommorow.....back to the Car...I actually miss it....I had a dream about it last night....We made monster progress and being at a standstill is weighing on me.

I WANT , REALLY REALLY WANT To be at Pomona, hell if we have 1 full pass under the car to Pomona it goes.

I dont know what to expect though, It could be anywhere on the map, and I mean anywhere I planned on over 2 weeks dial in and changeup I wont have 2 day......arrrrrrr.....

But Ive got another wrench flying out for Pheonix so, maybe we try Pomona, and changeup and do some testing at Pheonix.

I also in the mix need to finish ordering the items for the 5.7 Combo......and the Phase II tranny, and the new rear chunk and different gear sets and tires......arrrrr.......I need more time, about 10 days that was ate up here.

It was what it was and I needed to be here and never thought once anything other than my sons health, BUT now that thats all good and were homeward bound, its all flooding back

No comments:

Post a Comment