Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26th......Update 2

Well now 2 soon to be 3 full days behind schedule some "fittment" items that havent got come across because either the parts werent in or I didnt test fit, or in the case of a couple because we changed other things that affected other part fittment.

Then I dropped a driveshaft on my head......yes nice "boo boo" and the guy whos helping me said "Man that hit the ground hard" I informed him it had still yet to hit the ground and was reting on my forehead.....ouch......well he dropped a wrench......

The DS loop is about 1 inch "off" and well no good way to fix it......my fitting problem, Im too tired and done enough "damage" for 1 day......its off to bed.

Today was "Historic" though, I managed to damage the car, the trunk well......well rather allowed it to be damaged. It will be repaired....someday.....maybe......maybe not.

This is one of those things though that are part of the car, repaired to the naked eye or not, its permanent, it will live with the car forver.

If rather have other things continue with it.....but it is what it is............Jay who did it, probably half because I didnt give him EXPLICIT instructions, half because well at 16 hrs and counting in a day , things happen.......he was "mortified" but.....I dont think he understood how I took it so well...., just because it happened dosent mean I have to be happy about it, nor does it mean I have to blow a gasket........I just left the room for a few minutes, went over in my head all the things it will take to "correct" it , if it should even be done. When I told him Id see him in the morning, I think he was shocked, he said "You still want me to ?" I explained, yes....."Besides Jay all you did was put a dent in the trunk, 5 minutes before I put a dent in my skull with a driveshaft.....same reason, same result.....we tired, weve worked 16 hrs nonstop....and crap happens...."

So Tommorow, refit the DS loop, what a pain, and put the collectors on , hook up shift cable linkage. And load her up.

Well....after I figure out what to do about some other items like the fuel line............

Till tommorow.....same time , same channel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment