Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dec 9th.....11:18 and counting....


Well, its 11:18 here at New Hemi Racing, PM ! and Im letting a basecoat on the engine compartment dry. Then Clear, then sleep, then drop off glass block to the guys doing my house, then back to the shop for the trunk.

Nothing real exciting today , lots and lots of taping and masking. LOTS , finishing up all things paint before Friday so I can let it sit over the weekend, Detail and clean up the Shop on Monday, and start FINAL Build on Tuesday !

So I figure out of boredom and lack of any actual video of us building the car I would shoot a "time lapse" sequence of me cleaning the engine compartment, masking it and painting it.....so should I blow the shop up....there is a video record of my demise somewhere in the ashes....

I may not be the best painter, I may not be the best prep man, but Im thorough, thats my problem it takes me an eternity to paint something........an eternity...

Nothing like using the whole shop as a paint booth :) But unfortunatley we have it down to a science.....well Al Gore hates me Im sure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment