Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 11th, Paint, Paint more Paint....

Well, about 2 more days of paint and I should we should be all set.

Tommorow, the decklid and the hood.....still cant decide on the hood, all white, white with clear over the scoop showing the fiber, or gloss black on the scoop, or flat black on the scoop....lots of decisions...

Unfortunatley I we had to sit around and wait for RL carriers to show up to pickup a 392 Crate motor that sold...I didnt want to open up the shop and be moving stuff around doing base coat.

Base on the trunk today, clear tommorow. Monday car and shop cleanup , Put interior in, Tuesday put rear end and engine and tranny in, Measure for drive shaft. Wed the old man will start wiring, Ill be starting on plumbing...........lots of stuff to do, but I see the end is near........

I NEED HEADERS !!!! Ive got Pete Z working on a set, and I have a set on order from TTI, I want us to be testing in the first week of Jan, and we need to do some Dyno tuning. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

My son sat in the office typing BASIC programs on a vintage Kaypro II (c1981) and wow what a flashback, I had one and at 12 could have been either found working on a motorcycle or doing the same thing he was doing......

Tonight was an early night we finished up at 10:40.....pm........

Tommorow I am sleeping in ...... I may wake up by noon....maybe....my wrinkles are getting wrinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment