Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec 16th, Wetsanding, wiring and pinstripes




Well as I wait for my buddy to come over and pinstripe our rear end.....ok that didnt sound right but you get the idea.




I figured I would post this so I dont forget 2 years from now what I did on what day, that is the primary reason for this blog, if others enjoy it cool.....

Not much excitment except for loosing some unneeded weight on the car 1.5 lbs here and there adds up....and if its legal to pull its going bye bye, this is so its history. Im gonna make honest A weight with this car if I have to tie helium baloons on it for lift.

Wetsanding the hood and buffing it out today, as well as some cleanup and trying to track down one of those forgotten items noone has in stock, well someone always does and after a couple hours on the phone for the old man he got a hold of someone with it....so bango !

Im starting to get twitcy about the plumbing, Ive laid it out 32 times in my head all different and I dont know what I like.....Its not that damm complicated but well it has to be perfect :)

David my dad and the cars owner played with the wiring some more.....its looking like an electricians nightmare on the floor.....glad that isnt in my arena....

So until tommorow....

Nothign too exciting other than we got a driver for Pomona.....sssshhhhh its a secret :) I figure if he cant get it done for us , well its our fault for not setting the car up right, crap happens but I wont be worrying about a driver for now. I figure anyone listed as many places and not by themselves as a "Heavy hitter" and a "Big Gun" should be able to run us out good at Pomona....

Fed 14th is coming fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment