Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 14th...getting behind....


Well were about 2 days behind here at New Hemi Racing, PAINT is taking longer than expected to DO RIGHT, but today the last of the Clear and the Hood was finished up.

Now for the pinstriper to stripe our diff and other goodies....yep you hear right PINSTRIPES ! Yeah buddy.....I want to do lace but well the old man agreed to let me do floral "Mod Top" on the roof in Vinyl print so I guess I cant be too dissapointed in the lack of "lace" :)
Got news on the EFI front the New computer is running with the stock Crank and Cam wheels, Its Running with the DP Manifold on the SRT8....Its RUNNING ! Props to our ECO and FI team, you know who you are, and THANKS ! Noone else has done or could do what you have done in a week, I am thrilled.

Got some other goodies ordered and learned some interesting info out, some good some bad, the piston issue still has me a bit wound up.

I forgot to blog Saturday and Sunday I guess, I know I wrote one on one of those days I just apparently missed the POST button....

No comments:

Post a Comment