Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tired....road weary

Typing from my phone up in KY to pickup new engine...Can't say what a pleasure Gary Stanton has been to deal with...I will be there sharp in the AM....Good fellow and knows his engines. I will be pleased to head back to Atlanta with our new engine in tow......I just realized that my mom, one of the other family world traveling vagabonds is down here on a Goodyear mission not five miles away ...will try to grab lunch with her tomorrow....

My thumbs hurt from the phone keyboard ...how does my son do it ?

Schedule now is;

1. New engine picked up tomorrow and taken back to Atlanta...

2. Engine installed Fri....

3. Other chassis items this weekend, thanks to our main sponsor and the use of their well equipped shop.

4. Bradenton LX meet on Tuesday.....

5. Then on to the world records ahead....


Seriously....

Editorial Comment: Thumb typing errors corrected by David Wertman. I still wonder how he got that much content typed on his phone... and I agree with him, I have no idea how my Grandson can go so fast on the tiny phone keyboard, when us older folk have trouble entering someone's name in phonebook with capital letters where they belong...

No comments:

Post a Comment