Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 14th VD DAY !

Well pretty uneventful, tried to get things back together hit a few roadblocks, no show stoppers, those are few, delays are more appropriate.

But the Old man got back in town.....helped , what a machine, from 12 hrs on the road to the shop till 12:30......

Tommorow, Headers go back on but first I need put the EGT's in otherwise I dont think theyll fit....

Send the old man for some errands and try to get everything less the missing parts.....where DO they GO ?!?!?! Is there a PARTS FAIRY that steals crap....I can see it now.....a whole bunker full of 100 years of automotive goodies.

4 HOURS at Summit Today, 4 HOURS With what has to be the single slowest Summit Employee on the PLANET.....the South is nice, the weather mild, the people polite and kind, BUT EVERYTHING MOVE SLOW AS HELL ! From "Fast Food" to EVERYTHING ! Hardware stores, Auto Parts stores, it will be good to be back home....whenever that is....

Next steps ? I have NO idea, it will all depend on how fast I can get here back together, 1:00 is my personal deadline, easily doable IF I can get a few parts.

I HAVE to get some track time under this car....

Bradeton, Gainesville, Pheonix, Yeah....I have no Idea.....Ill let you know tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment