Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thurs Feb 18th Welcome to the TB ward....

Ok, the hotel room here sounds like a TB ward....

Me hacking from drainage, my dad hacking from drainage.....

Running the shower now to act as our "Complimentry Days Inn Humidifier"

Dyno today, no issues, will probably continue into tommorow...

Not near as many gremlins as last time.....trans cooler is not leaking....that was a pain in the rear.

Cleaned out the trailer and backloaded it, started the generator, sorted and orgainzed the tools now that theyre all together.

Our FI Guy laughed at my Breather setup, he said "That has to be the most expensive breather system on a drag car" Unfortunatley I think hes right, but it was the only things I had, all the AN fittings and the Moroso dual inlet breather system....well Id say Im happy with it...it may be Maxium overkill but it looks good too :)

Sick still......half alive, I REALLY looked in the Mirror, Ive aged 10 years in 2 weeks down here....but I know being sick is part of it (and not shaving:)

Buttoning up some final items tommorow. Finish the Oil Accumulator plumbing.

I actually TOOK some pictures today but left the Camera at the shop. Duh....

Car is getting wrapped Monday ! Or Tuesday !......Ive seen all the "proofs" and wow I like it...

I need to find a laundrymat....again....I seriously underpacked....I did however bring about 4 hawaiian shirts and shorts, I just havent had a chance to see weather warm enough for them....

Looks like Im going to miss Gainesville as well....some testing on Sat at SGMP, but other than that HOME for a few days till Atlanta....

Dying to see the kids....I cant think of when Ive been without them this long since last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment