Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 7th (what day is it ?) FLIES EVERYWHERE !

No I havent snapped, yet....

"Flies in the ointment" I feel like Im in that scene from Amityville Horror where there are all those damm flies, or when I was young and my stepsister killed a whole mess of flies but didnt hit them hard enough and threw them all in the trash....well they were appraently just stunned later a whole swarm flew out at her...

Mack Reeves was as Ive said the most gracious help we had, right when we needed it.

There are other flies in the ointment however than an engine, Summit and Barnett are open tommorow so......maybe theres a chance.

If not were considering a run home, but the weather up there......I may just move here :)

Need a few hrs of sl
eep, still plugging, brakes done (yes really) it only took about 1/2 hr or so , well almost done, I need 1 adapter yet for the MC and although I wasnt going to run one our wilwood proportioning valve sits right under the splash apron real nice, keeps it from getting bumped or someone screwing with it.

5 minutes ago my dad said something poingiont right before he started snoring.

If we dont make Pomona there will be a lot of happy people, there will also be a lot of dissapointed people, unfortunatley the people we want to be happy will be the dissapointed ones and the ones we want to dissapoint will be the happy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment