Monday, February 22, 2010

Mon Feb 22nd.....Loadout, back to ATL

Well I got tired of Spring compressors for the 3rd Gen Hemi's that SUCK !

So I spend about 20 minutes at the shop making a monster, a piece of 1 inch square tubing, a cracked 5/8 in socket and an old C clamp, cut weld grind Voila.....sucker spins em off in short order, just clamp to the rocker shaft mounts, Im gonna put wingnut tabs on the bolts so I can just put it on by hand....works slick as expected.

Grabbed a bunch of spares, coils, bolts, etc.

Hung out with the kids all night, took a nap and getting ready to take off this morning.

Our FI guys saved my butt (again) and took our heads to get them finished (our spare set) and well.....got some other things installed today.

Sitting here at the "Old Mans" watching some Repo show......

Gotta get ready for an "Early" night.

But WOW how nice it was to see my Mom, and the Kids in the last 2 days, kinda makes you just want to stay....I love my family so very much and am so lucky to have them.

My son and daughter were in rare form tonight, my 3 year old daughter informed me it looks like I have a "baby in my belly" ! I said, no its just the way Im sitting I PROMISE ! Lol...

In my illness Ive actually dropped about 20 much needed pounds, Im down to 220 again so.....I think Ill hold the soda a bit and keep it here....

(Plus I got a haircut, well all of them cut, that had to be good for like 7 ounces right :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you'll going to be ready for Gators.Jeff is not pre entered?

    ReplyDelete