Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Feb 11th....something.....

Well my brain is dead.....Im back in Atlanta.

New motor in tow. Tommorow changeup cam and have the heads gone through, thanks to a new friend in the area Ive located a capable prostock machinist that can do the valve work TOMMOROW , crazy but true.

I was at Stantons today and he went out of his way to make us happy, excellent , excellent, Coulnt be happier, too tired to really write much and Ive got a splitting headache from driving.

One hell of a shop/setup/procedures there , I expected a LOT, I was however blown away at how much I underestimated their operation and knowlede, the whole crew there were "good people"

Ma Mopar , has been stellar in this whole thing.

Were made proud today to be running under the BIG M......

Tommorow work, lots to do, lots to replan, plans change, Pomona changed, our plans have to be dynamic.........

I cant believe I ran the old man back and forth to Florida, twice.....lol....I dono how he did it.....I couldnt.

But He is willing to do it again tommorow I explained we may need to lend a hand in some spares to another DP......his answer "Hell YES" Thats the old man.

Today I learned things at Stantons, GOOD things , motor things, I am more confident than ever we are pursuing the right path.

I also came to a conclusion as well on the drive back. We will share everything with the DP owners once we have Phase II underway....(all the Phase I items that it :) If they choose to follow that fine, but it wont be for lack of us sharing.

I am ONLY going to share things we earned and learned on our own dime however, other secrets are just those. The things we learned on our own are ours to share and we will do so happily and with the generousity and well wished the DP community has shown us.

No comments:

Post a Comment