Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb 5th Dyno

Well I never thought Id see the car on the Dyno,

Not too many gremlins, a few....like the alternator pulley nut I forgot to tigheten...whoooopppssss no biggie.

And well some fittings issues. and a couple other kinks in the system. But the car is plugging away as we speak, I left for a couple of reasons 1) I was tired and 2) I wont do anything but ask nervous qurstions as they do the dial in, best for me not to be there for the high speed stuff, but LOTS and LOTS of Torque.....HP well see....looking good.

Too tired, Dyno vids tommorow (sorry you wont see the ratings)

If converter / trans /trans computer are right its gonna be CRAZY sick....CRAZY ! I HOPE

I HOPE HOPE HOPE,

Long days ahead, must sleep , typeing this with only one eye open......

Till tommorow....

No comments:

Post a Comment