Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friday Feb 21'st 2010.....ALIVE !

Well Im feeling more human after some 2000mg of Cipro, and some other goodies.

No fever no "I think I might die" when I get into a coughing fit....all better...

Kids today , then tonight after they have all gone to bed, shop take some things down , pick some up. Check some things.....(part numbers) Get things all laid out and make lists for finishing the 5.7 combo.

Get some long overdue items written out. I still owe 2 people a check I think are floating around on my desk somewhere....its really gnawing at me. Im never late because I cant pay, only because I keep forgetting to send it in....ayeeee.....Ive got to work on that....

But Im ALIVE !

Another day of "easy" goings and I should be "back" to damm near normal. Ill take 75% at this point.....

No comments:

Post a Comment