Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 3rd 2010.....Its almost THURSDAY ?!?!?!

Not much DP related today except "Phone work" and some calls with other DP teams.

It dawned on me as much as I tell other DP team, I hope they dont take what I say as gospel (and I dont think they do) but its was a fear that people might take what I say as fact, when most of it is just what I have found, THEY may find a different and Better path to these solutions.

Got my Indy Timing setup in today, Im pleased that I got it same day, but well Im not real certain of the quality......on a DP motor, it concerns me, what also concerns me is that it uses 1/8th inch alluminum spacers for the oil pump......why that concerns me is the pickup and pickup bolt clearance at the front of the pan.....its gonna be close. The chain seems, well it seems a bit on the flimsy side.....I dont know this and if I were you would still buy one, I THINK because of the way its done it can be retrofitted to the stock chain/gear, even if the lower is only used as a "pattern"

Other items for the 5.7 finalized.....lots of things thought of and remebered for the trip to Pomona.

Tired, and going to sleep ......

Im looking for a couple of gags for the old man in Pomona....be warned pop :) Well see how good his ticker is .... lol......

And I am looking forward to going for a swim in Cali.....I need some water....in the summer I am an avid swimmer and I miss the water the most in winter of any other Summer activity.

Tommorow.....off to Atlanta again...."lather , rinse , repeat"

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, I am a friend of Linda Mac's
    Wishing you good luck with the Hemi.
    Like what you wrote about your dad and your children. They all must be very proud of you. Have a nice lunch with your mom, and I will be following the progress. Stay Warm, we are freezing in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete