Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb 25th....All good so far....

Running good , testing on Saturday.....





Nothing else new to report....early day for us.





All sounding good, like the fuel filters where I now this morning relocated them.





New alternator pulley in place, and new belt, now I can have the "plate" water jetted up for DP cars if anyone wants one. Charging better thats a good think I think a 4' pulley was a "bit" much :)





Added some electronics and fuel related items to increase consistency with our system. Looking good.

Just washing some shoes in the Hotel washer (person in the room next to the laundry is gonna LOVE when I put em in the dryer :) .... thunk..... thunk..... thunk......


My father and myself just sitting in the hotel room after our nap watching the Cavs game, and plotting our next EVIL Motorsport adventure.....


Everyone is gonna FAINT at what we have planned next....the old man keeps saying wait till we track....but I know we will, maybe not even this weekend, Im not holding off on plans until success, with my failure rate Id never be able to "plan" anything.....


Till tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment