Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24th....all the kings horses and all the kings men







Managed to put DP #24 together again.






Shes back and just about ready to run this weekend.






Like an IDIOT, somehow, and Im still not sure how, somehow I managed to whiff the Atlanta points meet in my head, so were back a week early ? BUT it works well well get some testing this weekend and be back, well maybe, depending on how well we do we may just "save" it for Gainesville.

Made some changes today added a prepump filter 100 micron in addition to the 10 micro pre injector filter.

And ..... well put it back together, did some clay testing, should be good, checked some other things, well see.....

I may need some shorter pushrods.....ugh.

Car is wrapped and looking SHARP !

I am not going to show the whole wrap yet, but there are a few "Sneak Peeks" as it were....

Some other "modifications" today, all good things I wanted to or needed to do eventually.

I am mad at myself for forgetting a few other names I meant to put on the "Credits"

Like "Mr M." and a few others, I was in a hurry when I put that list together and well, its the result, but its ok, just not as all inclusive as we wanted it.

But the old man showed up with a Rainbow pack of Sharpies, not an hour before I was thinking the same exact thing, so were going to have any helpers sign one side of the inside of the trunk, and DP owners who are willing sign the other side inside. So that will be cool.

Tommorow some "touch up" items and some dyno time if theyre able, if not friday, one of their guys is out sick, I hope not with the same crap I had, that was rough....

No comments:

Post a Comment