Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st busy day

Well, first wake up, then go buy my son a laptop for his birthday to use in the hospital so he dosent screw mine up, a collective birthday present from Grandma, Grandpa and Me.

Take it up drop it off, see his chicken pox, go home shower, wash clothes, eat lunch, and TRY to do computer work upon trying to start my computer finding out IT has died, good thing I didnt lend it to my son , there is no way I would have believed it just died, had it not happened to me.

2 years, I really liked it though.....damm, maybe a new HD will fix it, the bummer is all my pics and data....the data and programming code I dont care about, the pics those I do...some many are backed up and in other places but not all.

So a few more things around the house, and off to see the little ones, go buy some new glow fish, grab some dinner for them, go over, give booboo a bath, turn down fish filter, cuddle the kids tuch them in, then off to Best buy to buy myself a new laptop....I got one of the little netbooks, makes the most sense travelling, so now Im upgrading it to a version of windows (7 Professional) worth a damm (you cant evewn change your bakground in 7 basic....yeah that sucks.)

So laying on a Hospital couch chatting with my ever goofy son David....nice that he appreciates ]me and that Im here, and understands tommorow I will have to head back to Atlanta, I cant WAIT till he gets out of school to pull him around on our "pit crew" he is master at loading and unloading the trailer, and setting up with no direction, hell be a good crew member when hes not running his Jr....

Well now to upgrade his laptop to windows 7 Ultimate....weeeee.....

Tommorow , summit racing, harbor freight and "the road"

No comments:

Post a Comment