Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mar 11th.....Work

Its very odd to be "home" and have a few minutes to do this and that and not be "on a mission" waiting, its STRANGE

Got some needed work on "The Blue Beast" our Hauler done today, new trans cooler and new exhaust, cost ? $120 , bloody knucles, and 2 burns on scalp, I hate welding upsidedown underneath a car, or truck, I gave up on using a helmet and welded blind. It worked, all sound and feel, looks like shit but well its solid.....

So...1 thing out of the way.

Shipped some items off today, and cleaned vehicles.

Tommorow , sorting tools again, and getting everything in order for the new engines.

Made some calls on "Secret Squirrel" type items.

It dosent look feasible to make Charlotte, Im bummed, but to do it RIGHT, well.....Houston....then Vegas, I have to get out my Pheonix Suit :)

Im gonna have 2 days in Coatings alone, so.....well, it all needs coated, ALL of it, that worth 10-15 hp, PIUS the safety margin on things like the rocker shafts, so Im going to do it.

Ran my Coupe (49) on CL Today, I wouldnt mind the shop room....especially with our SS/GT build coming up.

But, the TR7 Drag car (14pt cage and all that) Well I sold it in OCTOBER and its still in my shop, NOW Im getting irritated, Im about ready to give the guy his money back and put paint on it and run the damm thing, if it wasnt a 90 inch suicide machine Id consider it, but with a 7.50 cage in it, I cannot hardly get in and out of the car, so I told my dad once its gonna have an ash tray in it , whe he asked why I told him if I barrel roll it at 160 through the traps, and I catch on fire, you wont be able to get me out so just shake me into and remove the ash tray.

Short day tommorow and some much needed time with the kids.

Sunday maybe Ill help my son get his Jr, ready , last pass of the season last year KABAM !

New Blockzilla at the shop waiting to be built maybe well start on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment