Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, and something to think about...

A very Happy New Year to all my friends, and Drag Pak #24 followers out there!

As for something to think about, as you all know, I lost my son Christopher this past year. And his mother and I agreed to split his ashes to each do with them as we saw fit.

I won't tell you what I did with my half of the ashes, because it might not be legal, ...but.....

At the finish line for all the races we completed after he was gone, Maple Grove in PA, Thunder Valley in OK, Las Vegas Speedway, and Pomona, as you pass the stripe, and see a small swirl of "dust" spiralling up into the air in celebration of your success, think of Chris!

He would have wanted it that way!

God Bless, and a most Blessed and Happy New Year!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment