Saturday, April 23, 2011

A picture and some video from zMax Raceway

In both the picture, which was taken by good friend John Park of New York, and the video which can all be blamed on me, you can see some of the four wide lanes.

The picture is during our run to the semifinals in Stock Eliminator. We ran the A/SA Camaro who dialed the same number as us. And we won. The lead you see here, is the same distance as how we won. What we got him by at the line, we still had at the stripe. No more, no less. Good driving Keith!


Next is our B/SA final against Skipper, which although I missed the end in recording the video (I just get so excited, I forget that I am doing the video. But I will try to get better in the future.) but you can take my word for it, since I have the Wally sitting on my mantle, we really did win.

And how about the burnout? Pretty nice smoke! And watch closely when the car leaves, we carry the front wheels for almost 60 feet. And just in case you are wondering, the voice on the video is me. We can't hear the announcer down there, so I added a quick verbal recap of the events for reference.


Until next time,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment