Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In Las Vegas... ready to run Super Stock...


We got into the holding area at the track last night, and came back this AM at 7:30 to get in the gate. We teched in and put our new numbers on the car. I also did something else. Since the car is now showing it's teeth in performance, it seemed like a good idea to give it some actual visible teeth. So I cut vinyl teeth from the edges of our vinyl letter collection, and made stick-on teeth for the lower grill of the car. Now when it does a wheelie, it will really show it's teeth.


I don't think I mentioned it before since I wanted to wait until we actually did something on the track.. And now that we have been #1 Qualifyier at two events in a row, and actually won Stock Eliminator at one of them, but we need a Sponsor. We have a car that is capable of great things, and already done sweet things. So, if you are looking for a winning car to invest your promotional dollars, we need to talk. You can contact me at david@newhemiracing.com And I get back to you with options.

As readers know, we have run in every stock class from A/SA down to F/SA.

But back to Las Vegas where we will run in SS/JA (Super Stock J Automatic).

We have a reason and a plan for this change. I won't share the plan here yet, but if things go as we plan, I will make it all known.

Met another Drag Pak owner today. He hasn't done anything to his Drag Pak yet as he intends to do it this winter, and has his hands full with a 68 Barracuda Hemi in SS/AH right now. And I met a lot of other racers today too.

We run two qualifying runs tomorrow, and we a small adjustment that I am anxious to see if has any effect.

Well, that is about all for today.

Hope to have good news tomorrow, but as you all know by now, good new or not, you can read about it here.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment