Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st 2010 Were calling it QUITS

Well, my health concerns and the stupid cash outlay have ended New Hemi Racing.

The Challenger is currently up for Sale on RacingJunk and all other items will be sold on Ebay






Nah, I cant believe I forgot April 1st...

Just too busy, so crazy busy. We have just been tied up, taking care of the 1000's of items of a Cross Country Solo trip for me to Houston to be joined by my Father, just well....there is a LOT......a real lot. And well I forgot some simple things LIKE SPARK PLUGS ! Rush delivery on those that will delay my departure till Monday but I had been thinking of postponing it till then. (Monday)

But well, LOTS to do this weekend, including a new paint job on the Golf Cart.....wow....and some tires for it. And well......Lets see.....New tires and rims for the Trailer (the Original DP Shipping tires I think are rated right will have to look) And rims :) Spark plugs tear rear end out and inspect, install our Nuclear line cap to keep line noise out, noone is even gonna figure out what the hell the thing is.

And more, gonna be light here on posting till Houston, but well.....just busy no time to post, busier than we have been, Family things with Easter, family travel....just busy.

That part is all true.

Quitting racing, yeah that wont happen

No comments:

Post a Comment